Andrew Grant is an innovation for transformation specialist. He is the director of Tirian and author of The Innovation Race: How to change a culture to change the game along with international bestseller Who Killed Creativity?… And How Can We Get it Back? He is a highly experienced, humorous, and engaging presenter who facilitates leaders & teams to enhance collaboration and innovation using creative solutions.
Andrew Grant has worked with world leaders in innovation to drive cultural change. An accomplished author, he has featured in global media and his educational programs and resources are used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Andrew Grant and his partner Dr Gaia Grant (PhD) (University of Sydney Business School) have spent 30 years travelling the world to look at creativogenic cultures and why is it that some societies & companies seem to have raced ahead with innovation while others appear to have been left behind. As a result, they have developed a CSI-style board game to help teams diagnose their creativity AND validated Innovation Climate Indicator (iCLi) to assess the innovation readiness to manage tension in executive teams embracing change to ensure innovation can be sustainably implemented.
Andrew’s significant success comes from the fact that he cannot only talk intelligently and engagingly about the important elements of creative thinking and innovation, but it is easy to see in everything he does. He is both globally minded and culturally fluent, resulting in always relevant and sensitive sessions to both the local mindset and diverse audiences.
Andrew has been featured in a number of international media including BBC and ABC TV along with commercial TV, Reuters, Harvard Business review, Fast Company and the Wall St Journal.
Outside of their corporate work, Andrew and Gaia have also worked on breakthrough pro bono education projects across Asia, including designing educational material that has been targeted to reach over 25 million people in developing countries worldwide.
As an executive level global culture consultant and facilitator, Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders to help create a culture of innovation:
– Google: C-level & country managers, for strategic team development (Asia).
– Nestle (sustainable solutions for emerging markets in Switzerland)
– Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (preparing the exec team & GMs for the future of the hospitality industry, (Canada, Asia, Middle East)
– Disney (creating compelling ideas for marketing, HK),
– Mercedes Benz (leadership & innovative brand positioning, China)
– Estee Lauder (reimagining regional retail models),
– Salesforce (looking at the future of marketing and the customer journey)
– UAE Prime Minister’s office (to help UAE develop future leaders in innovation / Dubai.)
– Boeing – Leading and Recovering from Crisis (during Covid)
– Many large finance institutions (Future of work, & dealing with changes to regulations).
– Duke University Corporate Education – Educator and facilitator
– YPO – Top-ranked global facilitator recognized resource
In his role as a keynote speaker, Andrew has been in high demand internationally: including
– APEC CEO Summit & APEC University Leaders’ Forum (Vietnam)
– Young Presidents’ Organisation (YPO) Global Edge & GLC ROW Conference
– TEDx (HK).
– Four Seasons Hotel International CEO Conference (Canada)
– The World Innovation Conference (France),
– HR Summit & HR Smart Workforce (Singapore)
– A series of headline keynotes at extended international roadshows for:
Fuji Xerox, PwC, J&J, Salesforce, and Citibank. AMP, Singtel / Optus, Daimler, UBS, Colpal IBM, Accenture, Boeing, S&P Global