Jane is a keynote speaker, author, researcher, leadership trainer and executive coach. Her specialty is researching, writing, and speaking on the role of intuition and how to apply your innate intuitive intelligence to have more Aha moments and insights. Her first book, Intuition on Demand – Activate your intuitive intelligence for business success is the only book globally that has examined in depth the role intuition plays in decision-making amongst a broad selection of business leaders, artists, emergency workers, and entrepreneurs. Her ability to present these findings with clarity led to her book being recognized by AFR Boss magazine as one of the Top 50 Management books for 2006. Her second book, Think Like an Entrepreneur – the Mindset of Success published in 2017 details a methodology for the deliberate creation of entrepreneurial success.
Jane has studied personal and organizational change, with health and well-being practices integrating these learnings into her career in senior levels of management and marketing. After formally completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management in the MBA program in 2000, Jane developed an entrepreneurial education program teaching advanced intuitive intelligence skills to business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Her client list includes the following sectors:
Education, Media, Arts and Communications, Professional services, FMCG, Financial Services, Health and Infrastructure, Government, Not for Profit and Professional Services
• Keynote speaker with the ability to effectively communicate from one-on-one to audiences of hundreds of people
• Strong business experience as a management consultant
• Highly engaging trainer, facilitator, executive coach
• Contextualised intuitive intelligence into decision-making, resilience strategies for stress management and developing entrepreneurial thinking
• Created unique techniques to train the power of accessing intuition deliberately producing outstanding results for clients
• Global Researcher and International Expert